Age of Fear: The Undead King is a refreshingly fun strategy title that marries a tabletop wargame with elements of RPG. The game features a huge variety of units, a novel hex-free battle system, morale, and flexible multiplayer.
Play as an evil necromancer or a noble knight in two fully voiced story driven campaigns!
- Two long scenarios - play as an evil necromancer or a noble knight in fully voiced story driven campaigns!
- Hex-free battle system - units are no longer constrained to artificial grids. Unit's size matters too.
- Steam Workshop integration - create your own world and share with the community!
- Easy to Play but Hard to Master - Age of Fear is very easy to pick up but with deep and emergent strategy.
- Low hardware requirements - the game will even work on that old laptop of yours.
- Permanent death - all characters that fall in a battle will stay dead - unless an evil Necromancer raises them as Zombies!
- Diverse enemy roster - game features 160+ unique units with over 250 different spells and skills.
- AI behaviour is modelled on a neural network system and influence maps. Age of Fear has probably one of the most advanced strategic AI's ever created!
- Items and artifacts - there are over 100 unique items in Age of Fear, which are randomly distributed. Items not only give bonuses, but also unlock powerful skills and spells.