- RAZORTRON 2000 is a top down endless racer. Turn on your radio, try to beat your score by running as fast as you can on randomly generated tracks before running out of gas, avoiding cars and side barriers.
- Perfect to play when you are in a queue for another game or when you want to get your name on the top of a leaderboards. This is a small, re-playable game, the objectives included are to beat your best score, time or to get on the leaderboards, unlock cars and get achievements.
- Enjoy lots of unlockable cars, each one has it's own color scheme and ａｅｓｔｈｅｔｉｃ.
- Based on oldschool top down racing games such as Road Fighter, Spyhunter and Bump n Jump.
- Get as far as you can avoiding traffic, walls and running out of gas.
- Run on difficult increasing randomly generated tracks.
- You'll get bigger scores if you dont release the gas or hit the brakes, for every 10 cars you pass on the top speed your combo multiplier will get bigger.
- Your gas are constantly decreasing, so stay sharp for gas stations.
- Addictive coin eater arcade experience.
- Great to play both with joystick or keyboard.
- Retro futuristic pixel art visuals.
- 10 unlockable cars (each one with a different color scheme).
- Difficult increasing randomly generated tracks.
- 10 oldschool tracks from multiples artists (free soundtrack).
- Steam Leaderboards, achievements, cloud save and trading cards.
- 4 different languages (English, Português, Deutsche and pусский).
Hi, my name is Paulo and I'm the solo indie game dev behind NukGames, focused in bringing small arcade games with good replayabillity, classic mechanics with modern twists and smooth gameplay to Steam.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy Razortron 2000
Paulo Brunassi - NukGames