- Cyberhunt is an infinite twin-stick shooter game set on a cyberpunk world. Destroy asteroids, cops and more on this new take on a classic genre.
- Perfect to play when you want a chill experience, or are in a queue for another game this is a small and replayable game, with lots of missions, achievements and steam leaderboards.
- Play trough 500 missions, destroy hundreads of enemies and asteroids counting with a number of different weapons and power ups.
- Gameplay inspired by oldschool arcade games like Asteroids, Galaxian, Space invaders.
- Survive as long as possible, destroying various enemies and complete missions counting with multiple different weapons and power ups.
- Enemies are randomly spawned but with incremental dificulty.
- Unlock new missions by completing the previous ones. The mission list can be seen on the pause menu.
- Get bigger scores by destroying enemies before the combobar ends, the multiplier increases for every 10 destroys.
- Improved classic mechanics, and cyberpunk-ish pixel art graphics.
- Plays greath both with Keyboard or Joystick.
- 500 missions each one with a achievement (only 9 missions unlocked at the same time avoiding massive achievement spam).
- 8 types of enemies, 5 types of weapons, and 4 power ups creates a good variation on the gameplay.
- 6 awesome original tracks.
- Steam Leaderboards, Achievements, trading cards and cloud support.
NukGames is a solo indie developer from Brazil working hard to bring fun small arcade games to Steam.
Thanks for taking time to read this, I hope you'll enjoy Cyberhunt
Paulo - NukGames